Sunday, October 08, 2006

Much needed solo explorations

Today was a sucessful recovery mission. It consisted of reading the latest Dig, homework, church, au bon pan, an aimless city walk, purchase of a used david bowie live CD recorded in July 1974, lobster roll, vanilla frosty, donating to charity. Much needed alone/mental thinking time= success! It reminded me of the time I walked from Brian's friend Brad house in West Hollywood to my car located about 5 miles away. I spent the entire day shopping around and walking aimlessly. That was about a week before I left, and I really got to take in more of the hollywood scene and score some thrifty discount finds.


I also stumbled upon a drum store that offers lessons tonight- score!


As for tomorrow, Happy Columbus Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home